Job title: Clinical System Tester //
Company: PRA Health Sciences //
Job description: Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Clinical System Tester
Job Locations (All) | India
Posted Date 2 months ago(11/26/2020 11:08 PM)
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
The Clinical System Tester uses technical, industry and interpersonal skills to complete the acceptance testing of clinical systems utilized for the collection, management and reporting of clinical trial data. This includes but is not limited to acceptance testing of the electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) for trials utilizing electronic data capture, the Data Entry Screens for trials utilizing paper-based data collection, edit checks, external data imports, eCRF data integrations, custom reports, and any other custom system solutions required for collection, management and reporting of clinical trial data.
As a Senior, the candidate will need to:
- Organizes, creates, and oversees the administration of training and mentoring for junior levels
- Oversees all testing activities on a group or program of studies
- Ensures consistency of approach and re-use of test plans and cases between studies.
- Prepares materials and participates in industry meetings as a representative of PRA
- Supervises several individuals with assistance from functional management and acts in place of the functional manager during an absence
- Researches and resolves difficult issues with project management and system owners
- Recommends and implements enhancements to systems, processes, and training
The ideal candidate will have degree in a technology discipline with 8 years working directly in testing clinical data applications. IVRS experience is a must to have. Extensive configuration/development or testing experience in multiple widely accepted clinical data management systems preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills; read, write and speak English
At PRA, we acknowledge the importance of our employees and as such we benefits including a competitive salary and company pension. We also offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment where we encourage and nurture professional development and growth.
Your health, Your family, Your career — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. //
Expected salary: //
Location: India //
Job date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 02:10:39 GMT //