Job title: Engagement Manager – Pharma Client Services
Job description: Are you a natural leader who enjoys collaborating, moving the ball forward and rolling up your sleeves? Join our Personalized Access & Reimbursement team within PRECISIONxtract where we excel at understanding the ever-changing and complex healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients drive the greatest performance for their products through innovative analytics, strategies, and tools.
If you are ready to take your client and project management skills and use them to tackle problems facing clients in the pharma & biotech space, then wed love to talk to you! High-energy, dedicated professionals in the pharmaceutical marketing space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company are an outstanding fit for us.
With your client services and pharmaceutical/biotech or managed care agency experience, you keep an eye on trends and ways to solve the complex marketing challenges facing your client. Handling timelines, budgets, people and process- its all in a day’s work. Youre in the thick of it – engaging with all departments, all the time – and loving it!
What you can expect day-to-day:
Serving as the primary client liaison, you will build strong and lasting relationships with clients (including senior management) by achieving the client’s marketing objectives, leading development of communications strategies, and resolving issues around project scope, fees, timing, or progress.
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Proactively mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Cross-project budget responsibility upwards of $500K to 2M
- Developing recommendations for new application enhancements for uses with clients
- Developing and/or elevating new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads
- Supporting development of client bids and proposal presentations
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years of in Pharmaceuticals, Managed Markets Consulting or Managed Markets agency experience with broad based experience in sales, managed care, marketing and/or analytics including direct reporting Management, vendor oversight, communication and management.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical/biotech business, marketing, financial or statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to function as a successful project manager across multiple projects
- Masters, MBA or relevant experience
Who We Are:
PRECISIONxtract, part of Precision Value & Health, is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through tools, and data management.
With offices in New York, Boston, Indianapolis, Norwalk, Stamford, Oakland, Vancouver and London, we continue to experience rapid growth, including a collection of professionals from around the globe with experience across multiple disciplines: former payer executives, academics, pharma marketers, and consultants—all passionate about generating solutions to our customers’ value and access needs.
Leading Pharmaceutical / Biotech Companyis an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 23:17:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!