Job title: Expert Scientific Writer //
Company: Novartis //
Job description: Job Description
108,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 799 million people globally. Be part of this journey by representing a group that delivers medical communication solutions across multiple franchises, business units and affiliates. Our services and customized solutions enhance the reach of clinical data about relevant therapeutic advancements and supports in right treatment decisions. We support scientific writing, medical communications plan development, innovative ways of evidence dissemination, supporting our colleagues in medical affairs organization.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, and Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
- Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above mentioned deliverables to meet customer expectations.
- Manages multiple projects of up to two brands at any given time. Obtains feedback from customers and implements customer management tactics.
- Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
- Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc. Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
- Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
- Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma +8 years of clinical research (CR)
- Excellent written and oral English Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma +8 years of clinical research (CR) experience Desired
- Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 6 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 6 year of CR
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Research & Development
Expected salary: //
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana //
Job date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 01:36:44 GMT //