Job title: Market Procurement Manager – Healthcare Projects //
Company: Philips //
Job description: Job Title Market Procurement Manager – Healthcare Projects
About the Organization
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health. Philips’ health technology portfolio generated 2018 sales of EUR 18.1 billion and employs approximately 77,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Health Care and Personal Health. Philips has strong Brand Equity and recognized amongst most Innovative Companies globally growing better than industry and gaining market shares across categories.
Job Title: Market Procurement Manager
Job location: Gurgaon, NCR
Reporting to: Market Procurement Leader
Main purpose of the role:
Supports Philips to win in the service and solutions space in the market by creating and managing a competitive offering of 3rd party products like medical devices and accessories as well as services that complement Philips own product portfolio, turning it into attractive solutions for our customers (hospitals and health care providers). You will be part of a regional procurement team for 3rd party products and services.
Manages the strong relationship with stakeholders and provides them the procurement expertise, using thorough understanding of Commodity Strategies and cooperation with global commodity managers, local market knowledge and supplier innovation, and thereby supports business in order to bring them the most efficient and cost effective solution. Ensuring all process compliances with local market statutory requirements, and procurement KPIs are met.
Candidate should have strong knowledge of project procurement and buy for resell procurement and possess great communications and influencing skills.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Drive business value by impacting quality, time to market, supplier innovation and cost efficiency
- Participates in procurement activities, manages reporting of results within assigned scope
- Stimulates impact on price of purchase goods and services, Supports TCO improvement discussions
- Contributory influence on purchased value
15 M Euro * Responsible for identification and implementation of strategic sourcing initiatives in the local market through the development of internal and external intelligence such as best industry practices, supplier capabilities and capacities, emerging trends and technologies, and regulatory issues.
- Drive all procurement and sourcing activities for all the assigned commodities / supply-base, in line with the global and local procurement strategies for the market
- Driving sourcing innovation by best in class negotiation strategies and contract management
- Drive supply base management which includes supplier classification, risk management and compliance (Statutory, Fiscal, SOX, Internal Control etc.) of all potentially “high risk” vendors and transactions in your respective commodities / supply-base
- Continuously develop, deploy, and manage the strong supply-base comprising of global strategic and local preferred partners, and supplier relationships for the market needs.
- Drive increased efficiency throughout the domain by reducing costs, risk, and/or enhancing value from suppliers.
- Conduct bidding and negotiations (RFX/e-Sourcing) with suppliers to reduce cost and ensure an open, transparent, and objective process is used to award contracts.
- Conduct periodic supplier evaluation in your area, along with your demand side, to ensure they are providing the goods and/or services for which they are contracted, and as per the defined terms & conditions of the contract.
- Perform periodic audit (or lead audits conducted by third party auditors) of the top / high-risk suppliers and provide guidance to the suppliers on Philips principles (GBP), policies and processes and maintain procurement ethics.
Supply market development
- Being an expert in local requirements (legislation, culture, supply base) and make sure it is applied
- Participates in the development & deployment of the Philips Procurement policies and guidelines
- Actively aligns and safeguards commodity strategies within projects
- Proposes optimization initiatives for supply chain management processes
- On local or regional level, performs benchmarks to (ultimately) plan and optimize the best possible procurement activity and business plan. This is also used to determine possibilities for creating synergies across internal businesses or processes
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 8+ years of experience.
- Broad knowledge of Procurement, including buy for resell procurement
- Awareness of sales processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Trained in contract negotiations
- Ability to implement supply solutions
- Strategies in practical implementation
- Tactical and operational
- Skills in project procurement
- A reputation for unimpeachable integrity
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.) //
Expected salary: //
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana //
Job date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 06:38:38 GMT //