Job title: Regulatory Writer //
Company: Novartis //
Job description: Job Description
900! That is the approximate number of individual regulatory documents the dynamic team at Regulatory Writing and Submissions (RWS) planned, developed and wrote. And that’s just in 2019! Come, join a global team of nearly 200 regulatory professionals- life scientists, clinicians and project managers across 6 countries and support Novartis in its mission to bring innovative medicines to patients worldwide. You will collaborate with colleagues from Statistics, Data Management and Clinical Development and have the opportunity to analyze data and derive key messaging to secure approvals from Health Authorities. Read on for details about the role and how you can join a world-class organization at the forefront of the industry to advance your career.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To author and review high quality clinical and safety documents: non-registration clinical Study Reports (CSR), Development safety Update Reports (DSUR), Risk Management Plans (RMP)
- Core member of clinical Trial Team/participate in safety Management Team
- Actively participate in planning of data analyses and presentation used in CSRs.
- Act as documentation consultant in CTTs and SMTs to ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
- May Act as Program Writer ensuring adequate medical writing resources are available for assigned Program and consistency between documents.
- Minimum university life science degree or equivalent is required. Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable.
- ≥ 2 years medical writing experience or other relevant pharma industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge, plus strong knowledge of the medical writing processes.
- Good knowledge of and some experience in global regulatory environment and process (key regulatory bodies, key documents, approval processes, safety reporting requirements).
- Knowledge of process for and some experience in global registering of drugs (simple submissions).
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentations). Very good understanding of biostatistics principles.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands and projects. Ability to define and solve complex problems (“Problem solver”)
- Broad knowledge and future oriented perspective. Proven track record in matrix environment
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Research & Development
Global Drug Development
Expected salary: //
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana //
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 08:54:09 GMT //