Job title: Team Lead Medical Communications //
Company: Novartis //
Job description: Job Description
108,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 799 million people globally. Be part of this journey by representing a group that delivers medical communication solutions across multiple franchises, business units and affiliates. Our services and customized solutions improve the reach of clinical data about relevant therapeutic advancements and supports in right treatment decisions. We support scientific writing, medical communications plan development, innovative ways of evidence dissemination, supporting our colleagues in medical affairs organization.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owns the worldwide medical writing group/team for an assigned brand or for a specific medical service (8 to 12 FTEs). Ensures production of scientific deliverables/ documents which adhere to highest quality, timeliness and efficiency standards
- Is accountable for the accuracy of the scientific content of the results produced by the group/team (data accuracy and scientific messages).
- Is accountable for the adherence to processes/ guidelines / SOPs and ensure inspection / audit readiness of all relevant documents for her/his assigned group/team
- Monitors and tracks important metrics for the group/team. Proactively takes measures to improve important metrics in agreement with Function head and QC manager
- Identifies and resolves operational issues. Recommends potential solutions and manages number of critical issues. Ensures exemplary communication with customers in global and local teams. Manages customer expectations efficiently
- Supports the development of functional and scientific excellence for identified brand/service by collaborating with global and local customers by developing standards and benchmarks
- Owns and ensures deployment and completion of initiatives and programs developed towards crafting scientific and functional perfection. Supports Function Head for allocated budget. Acts as consultant on medical communications or assigned service for her/his Function Head and to other functions/ teams
- To work with function head to provide scientific and strategic input into both new and existing accounts, in particular playing a key role in the development of publications strategy of customers
- M.Pharma/ PhD/ Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) with 5 + years’ experience in the function (Medical Communications, HEOR or Statistics) with proven leadership (people management, project management).
- Hands on in people management and stakeholder management.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Research & Development
Expected salary: //
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana //
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 02:02:18 GMT //